The Spyder Lola Jacket is a spunky kids’ snow jacket with all of the warmth and waterproofing your little skier will need to keep her having fun on the slopes. The faux fur hood trim is detachable, as is the hood itself, so the Lola can be customized day-to-day to account for the needs of weather and personal style. Additionally, the jacket uses Spyder’s Room-to-Grow System, meaning it can be adjusted season-to-season to get bit of extra use out of it without having to get a new one.
- Stretch Recycled Repreve™ Polyester Plain Weave with Durable Water Repellent (DWR) Finish
- 10,000 mm Waterproofing / 10,000 g/m² Breathability
- PrimaLoft® Black ECO 133g – PrimaLoft® ECO insulation contains 55% post-consumer recycled content with zero loss in performance. It’s extremely durable, has a superior warmth to weight ratio, and stays warm when wet.
- Room-to-Grow System – Sleeves extend an addition 1 1/2" when stitch is released.
- Removable, Helmet Compatible Hood with Internal Hood Gaiter and Detachable Faux Fur Trim
- Critically Seam Taped
- Fixed Powder Skirt with Snaps and Gripper Plastic
- Elasticized Cuffs with Glove / Mitten Attachment