The Lola coat is a best seller, no doubt due to its bright colors and powerful technical characteristics. These include a removable hood, several handy pockets and stretch panels in the liner. Young fashionistas will stay warm with 133g of PrimaLoft® Black ECO insulation and 10k / 10k stretch waterproof breathable fabric made from Repreve ™ recycled materials
- PrimaLoft insulation ® Black ECO (133g)
- YKK® zips
- Removable adjustable hood designed for wearing a helmet and detachable faux fur trim
- Sealed critical seams
- Main zipper and YKK® Metaluxe® hand warmer pockets
- Fixed snow skirt with elastic band
- Media pocket with zipper and internal pocket for ski goggles
- Adjustable cuffs and stretch cuffs with holes for thumbs
- Adjustable bottom hem with drawstring
- REPREVE® uses recycled materials (including water bottles) to provide sustainable solutions for dedicated brands to fight climate change. Using REPREVE® helps reduce the ecological footprint by recycling existing materials, reducing carbon gas production and using less water.
- PrimaLoft® Black Insulation Eco has all the necessary features for thermally efficient insulation by adding the advantages of its softness, lightness and volume. Performance experts at PrimaLoft, Inc. have combined 60% recycled materials with advanced fiber technology to create an eco-friendly insulation for immediate warmth without the bulk. This insulation offers all the performance you need to face all your adventures.