Easily one of the coolest jackets on the slopes this year, the Jasper Pro Anorak from Spyder will have your little ripper looking and feeling like a pro. This technical pullover is made from waterproof breathable stretch polyester for comfort and all-weather protection. It’s filled with 133g of PrimaLoft Black ECO insulation which provides down-like warmth, even when wet. The Jasper is equipped with a water-resistant center front half zipper and a side entry zipper so it’s easy to take on or off and has a longer fit for added warmth. There is also a large front kangaroo pocket for stashing snacks and extra layers and a fixed hood that easily fits over any ski helmet for added protection from chilly winds.
- Stretch Recycled Repreve Polyester Plain Weave with 10k/10k Laminate and DWR – Reliable waterproofing and breathability with added stretch for comfortable movement.
- PrimaLoft Black ECO Insulation (133g) – Provides premium warmth without the extra bulk.
- Fixed Helmet Compatible Hood with Inner Hood Gaiter – An added layer of protection from the elements and easily fits over any helmet.
- Critically Seam Taped – Extra level of waterproofing that ensures no moisture sneaks in.
- YKK Arrow Vislon Center Front Zipper – Simple, durable, water-resistant, and easy for little hands to grab.
- Side Entry Zipper – Makes getting on and off easier and allows for quickly regulating temperature.
- Kangaroo Dump Pocket w/ Flap – Roomy and perfect for stashing extra items like a sandwich or neck gaiter.
- RFID Pass Pocket and Internal Mesh Goggle Pocket – Perfectly placed for keeping important items safe and within an arms reach.
- Adjustable Cuff Tabs w/ Gussets and Interior Stretch Cuffs w/ Thumb Holes – Allows for an easy fit over or under gloves/mittens and ensures hands stay extra warm.
Type – Insulated
Jacket Fit – Regular
How Does This Fit? – True To Size
Length – Thigh
Exterior Material – 55% Polyester / 45% Recycled Polyester Woven
Warmth Factor – Warm
Insulation Type – Synthetic
Insulation Weight – PrimaLoft Black ECO Insulation (133g)
Taped Seams – Critically Taped
Waterproof – Mild Waterproofing (5,001 – 10,000mm)
Waterproof Rating – 10,000mm
Breathability – Mild Breathability (5,001 – 10,000g)
Breathability Rating – 10,000g
Hood Type – Fixed
Cinch Cord Bottom – Yes
Cuff Type – Adjustable
Wrist Gaiter – Yes
There are no reviews yet.