Spyder Challenger Jacket – Toddler Boys 20/21:
This best-selling classic for the youngest skier includes all the bells and whistles his older brother’s jacket might have: reflective detailing, data card and goggle pocket, removable hood with inner hood gaiter, taped seams, and a powder skirt with snaps and elastic grip. He can even wear it for another year, thanks to the “room to grow” sleeves that can be extended up to 1-1/2 inches. Insulated with 133g primaloft® black eco insulation and lined with 10k/10k stretch recycled repreve ™ laminate and dwr, the challenger jacket lets the little guys forget the cold and take on any contender.
- Primaloft® black eco insulation (133g)
- Stretch recycled repreve™ polyester plain weave with 10k/10k laminate and dwr
- Room to grow feature allows sleeves to extend an additional 1 1/2 inch when stitch is released
- Removable helmet compatible hood with inner hood gaiter
- Critical seams taped
- Reverse coil chest pocket zipper
- New spyderweb screenprint on side and back body
- Fixed powder skirt with snaps and gripper elastic
- Data card, internal and mesh goggle pocket
- Elasticized cuffs with glove/mitten attachment
There are no reviews yet.