Gone are the days of buckles and buttons, aka impossible traps! Our Mini Expedition Pant are easy-on-easy-off, with adjustable Velcro shoulder attachments atop a stretch fleece bib so an independent kid can just slap them on and peel them off all by himself. An elasticized waist keeps a little one snug and free to move at the same time. These pants are made in a full array of prints and colors to mix and match with any of our jackets. “Room to Grow” hems let your guy grow a full two inches in these pants before they hit the giveaway pile, and 60g Primaloft® Black ECO Insulation offer a touch more warmth than other pants.
- PrimaLoft® Black ECO Insulation (60g)
- Stretch Recycled Repreve™ Polyester Plain Weave with 10k/10k Laminate and DWR
- Attached stretch fleece vest with adjustable shoulder straps
- Adjustable waist
- Reverse coil center front zipper
- Zippered hand pockets
- Critical seams taped
- Reinforced scuff cuff around bottom hem
- Inner snow gaiters with gripper elastic
- ROOM TO GROW hem extends an additional 2" when stitch is released
- Brushed Polyester Anti-Pill Micro Fleece
There are no reviews yet.