The SPEEDCROSS CLIMASALOMON™ WATERPROOF shoe is built with extra grip for young feet that are ready to move fast and follow you on any terrain. It’s time you let them remind you what playing is all about!
- Precise fit – The Sensifit system ensures a precise, comfortable fit and ground feel. Young feet deserve to be hugged!
- Grip – It takes Contagrip® technology to keep a hold on the wild paths young runners choose to go down. They’re all set for fast fun and no slipping.
- Practical comfort – Easy to slip on and off: the quicklace system is child’s play. The molded and injected EVA midsole provides comfort and cushioning for young feet.
- SensiFit™ – SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Quicklace™ – Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- ClimaSalomon™ Waterproof – A flexible, lightweight, full waterproof bootie to ensure complete weather protection.
- Contagrip® TD – For maximum traction on mixed terrain and extended durability, Contagrip® TD combines a deep, aggressive lug pattern with our most durable compound.
- EnergyCell – A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- Anti-debris Mesh – Tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
- Ripstop fabric – Woven fabrics, often made of nylon, with reinforcement to resist tearing, ripping and abrasion.
- Water Repellent – A special treatment is applied to provide extra protection, ensuring that the fabric does not absorb water during light rain and showers.
- Textile lining – A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- Gusseted tongue – The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- Lace pocket – Provides easy storage for the Quicklace™ lacing system.
- Protective mudguard – A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot.
- EVA sockliner – A simple but effective EVA sockliner that offers great cushioning and comfort, instantly.
Inlay sole – Textile
Lining – Textile MCL
Outsole – Rubber
Upper – Textile / Synthetic
Drop – 8 in mm
Heel stack height – 21.5 mm
Forefoot stack height – 13.5 mm
Weight – 208 g
Anatomical fit – Standard fit
Height – Low
Lacing system – Quicklace®
Size Group – Junior sizes
Waterproofness – ClimaSalomon Waterproof (CSWP)