The Auric Cut POCito SPIN offers serious multi impact safety for kids on the mountain.
To deliver on our mission, and developed using feedback from our pro-team athletes and medical experts, POC helmets are all developed with our whole helmet concept at the center of our design process; using optimized materials throughout the helmet, such as a multi-impact EPP liner and a very robust ABS shell.
The helmet also features a RECCO reflector, an integrated LED panel and includes SPIN (Shearing Pad INside), silicone pad technology which uses innovative materials and design, and which complements POCs whole helmet approach.
- Includes SPIN (Shearing Pad INside), silicone pad technology
- Integrated LED panel for enhanced visibility in low-light condition
- Multi impact EPP liner
- Robust ABS Shell
- Recco avalanche rescue reflector
- Adjustable ventilation
- Size adjustment system
- Detachable goggle clip
- Fluorescent colors, reflective stickers and my info panel
- Compatible with POC Aid Communication headset (sold separately)
- This helmet is painted in a color which can fade.
- The pigments are sensitive to UV radiation, making the color fade over time if exposed to strong sunlight. This process can be stopped by adding harmful additives, but the paint we use for this helmet uses environmentally friendly additives to protect the helmet from fading.
- Unfortunately, the friendly additives can not be as efficient as the harmful ones.
- The fading is a natural process and a result of the choices made in the product development and is not a sign of the product being defective.
Charging – Connect the charging cable to the socket on the underside of the helmet (supplied)
The battery is full when the middle LED stops blinking. Battery life is 8 hours in steady mode and 18 hours in blinking mode.
Quick Start Guide –
ON/OFF on the strap sleeve
Press 1: Steady light
Press 2: Blinking light
Press 3 or hold: Off
There are no reviews yet.